Recipe (for 6 portions) + video
- 6 kinder chocolate eggs
- 18 teaspoons of chocolate powder
- Mini marshmallows
- 6 cups of milk( so we can melt the bombs in order to create a hot chocolate)
- First of all, seperate the eggs in two even parts.
- Fill the 6 halfs of the eggs with two teaspoons of powdered chocolate and some marshmallows.
- Take a pan and warm it up in medium heat.Take the parts of the eggs that are left and place them in the pan until they melt just a little bit.
- Add 1 more teaspoon of chocolate powder in the melted half and stick the two parts together to make a chocolate egg filled with powder and marshmallows.
- Last but not least get a mug of hot milk, add the bomb and enjoy your hot chocolate!!