For the icing:
-3 cups of powered sugar
-1 and ½ cups of butter
-1 tablespoon of milk
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
For the cake:
-1 cake mix
-1 cup melted butter
-1 cup milk
1) Mix all the cake ingredients until combined. Butter your pans and pour the mixture. Bake for 28-30 minutes.
2) When your cakes are done place them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
3) For the icing mix all the ingredients with a mixer, until you have a fluffy and creamy texture.
4) Place your first cake, a layer of icing, the other layer and cover it all with icing.
5) Decorate it however you want to !