Whether you take exams, or you are studying for the exams next year, you need energy to be able to perform your best. In order to do so, you need to make sure you eat healthy. Below you can find some nutritional tips that will help you fill up with energy!
- Do not neglect your meals. Follow a program with threemain meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and make sure you have plenty of small and frequent meals.
- Do not forget to include in your basic meals the basic food groups (proteins, carbohydrates, fiber).
- Easy and fast healthy meals can include: peanut butter or tahini sandwich, 1 bowl of cereal, cheese sandwich with tuna / chicken and salad, 1 slice of bread and boiled egg.
- Prefer healthy snacks such as yogurt, nuts, dried fruits (without sugar), fresh fruits, vegetable sticks.
- Limit coffee or tea consumption to 1 cup a day or try decaffeinated or herbal tea as an alternative.
- Drink plenty of water. Dehydration causes a feeling of fatigue.
And do not forget! Fun is also essential! Allow some time to relax in your daily routine; this will fill you with energy!
Source: “The Body Book”, Cameron Diaz και Sandra Bar