We have uploaded a new video on our YouTube channel, but it’s in greek so here are the instructions on how to build a DIY snowflake:
- You are going to need 6 pegs
- You then have to take out the little braces (you can see exactly how on the video)
- Take each pair and stick it together with glue
- After shaping the snowflake, you can paint it with a color of your preference
- You can also add any extra decorations you want!
Watch the video here, to understand the whole process:
by X, 14 years old